Tuesday, October 6, 2009

This Ain't Ya Mama's Disney Prince

Uh, YES these cartoons are gettin' it for me. And NO, I'm not ashamed. I stumbled across one of these drawings and laughed so hard, yet was kinda turned on. I mean they are hot!! So I had to find more and I found out it was a whole series. I think my favorites are Kocoum lookin all protective, Price Eric with his Ariel "Fish Fetish" Tattoo, Hercules lookin all manly and swole, Shang in his fighting stance, Price Phillip and his perfectly coiffed prince hair and firm booty, and Tarzan's killer abs. Sheitttt, i'll take em all home. Aladdin's got a donk and doesn't David look like he's got wood? lol


Aladdin from Aladdin

David from Lilo and Stitch

Hercules from Hercules

Jim Hawkins from Treasure Island

John Smith from Pocahontas

Kocoum from from Pocahontas

Milo Thatch from Atlantis

Phoebus from The Hunchback of Notre Dame

Prince Eric from The Little Mermaid

Price Phillip from Sleeping Beauty

Shang from Mulan

Tarzan from Tarzan

Thomas from Pocahontas


15 tastes:

Bombchell said...

cute. they were a bunch of hotties, loved Aladdin and most of them as a kid. I think they would have still been sexy with pants on, and just shirtless, dang homie, why did they make some of my boys looks gay.

XPPINKXX said...

thats the shit right here...

i always wanted to know what was underneath Mr. cartoon...now i know...all of the got big PHAT DICKS!!!...run down ....i agree with bombchell some of my homeboys be looking they swing with other princes...hence aladin...dude got gay face...and by the looks of it he is ready for DP from Eric......WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY ERIC...he was the hottest of the bunch man...he lookin kina pointy penis too...i have to say KOKOUM is damn hell sexy...like i said he can beat my tight ass mulan drum...
oh for the shang...he dont got double eyelids...i dont swing that way...

♔Jaimie said...

@pink @bombchell ooo yall know yall need to stop! dang, now I see some of the gayness haha. only in Thomas and Jim...super questionable those two. and nooo not a DP, eric, maybe he's bi? double eye lid or not Shang can still get it from me.

emimonster said...

lol omg this shit is hilarious!!! tarzans lookin kinda hot right now. hahahaha LOVE THIS!

DinaXYYan said...

LOL!! those pics are so funny to look at... i can't stop laughing now... haha..

Eury said...

i would so watch saturday morning cartoons again!

Tristan Elyse Jude said...

Prince Philip is from Sleeping Beauty, Cinderella's prince was Prince Charming.

Katie Ms. Cocktail Smarty said...

LMAO!!! Priceless Post!

Unknown said...

I've found them too on deviantart :) And thery're all pretty hott :D

♔Jaimie said...

@Tristan on yea thats right! Idk how I forgot that!

Danica Krizia said...

lol where did u get these from? who knew these disney guys are so effin hot? haha

Unknown said...

lololollllllllllll PLEASE TELL ME THEY DONT SHOW THEM ON TV LIKE THIS!!! those freakin cartoons look like real men lol

Anonymous said...

OMG !!!!!!! I can't believe they actaully were that hot XD !! ThankU SOOOOOO much for sharing !!! X3

Anonymous said...

Gooooooooooosh...
if they would be real *-*

MrFlameboy15 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.