Thursday, October 15, 2009

What Kind of Boobs Are You?


Hmmm, I'd have to say I'm somewhere between Oranges and Block Busters.
What are you? What do you wish you were?



I wish I had epic boobs. Just look at the power. I mean mine are big, but I think that chick has me beat. They've served me well in life so far. Good 'ol Cocoa and Puff, left and right respectively. I love boobies. Ninnies. Chi Chis. Cha Chas. Call them what you will but all the women and my family have large ones, all atleast DD, so I just grew up expecting all boobs to be that way. One of my aunts got a reduction and I swear I lost a part of my childhood. When I lay on them, it just isn't the same. *tear*


What would you call these? Bee Stings? Whatever they are, they gimme the heebie jeebies.

...that just ain't right....ain't right at all...


8 tastes:

Unknown said...

lmao i have peaches... i think, but mine are just a small handfull and they're pretty so i love my little boobees hahaha

im a dancer.. i dont need any extra weight.. so my boobees are perfect as they are <3

Unknown said...

and lmao@ that picture of the girl ooking at the other chicks boobees... i do love it when girls have pretty ones.. yum :]

serenity. said...

AHAHAHA COAT HOOKS!

Mary said...

hahha mine is oranges!!!! I love boobies too!!!!!

Mary said...

lmao actually i think im oranges or grapefruit l hahha but i wanna have block busters =)

Nina said...

I hate the way genetics played me. My mom and my grandma have huge knockers I wonder why me and my sister never inherited that!

Anonymous said...

Hahaha that picture of all the boobs made me laugh so much. I think I have peaches.. they are small but I can grad them so Im not cranberries or bee stings no way! hahaha. Every girl in my fam has big boobs but me :( I got the ass though and they dont have that HA! ;) haha ok done with my comment.. this was just fun :P

Ke said...

That looks a mess ewww I'm glad I am blessed with good jeans cause thats a hot mess