Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Georgia RAWalty | Corey











corey
reese

Twitter | Corey Reese
Corey Reese


PC or MAC?


I use PC but everyone claims mac is so better, but have yet to show me lol.

Single or Taken?

I'm actually dating a wonderful, loving, beautiful, lovely young lady.

What do you do for fun?


I'm a real home body, but love spending time with the family, going out to eat, playing pool, and watching CSI Miami on A&E.

What is your hottest feature?

Abs. Never knew the effect great abs had on women lol.

Every girl should have_______.

A vision. If you don't have one, it's easy to get caught up doing things that's not important. Having vision allows you to keep your goals in perspective and continue to reach for the top. Grinding every day, making the most out of every situation.

What is sexy to you?

I love a hot independent woman. Someone that know what she wants and making things happen for herself. I'm also a sucker for heels, summer dresses, and a nice shape!!

What do you keep in your car trunk?

Most of my photography equipment, camera, lights etc.



When do you feel your sexiest?
I would have to say when I'm working being creative. When I pick up the camera and shooting my models, I'm in another world zoned out. I'm been told, nothing like a hot photographer at work!

Lights on or off?

That really doesn't matter to me. It's been times in the middle of the day when things got heated. You see everything, every motion, every curve, every bite of the lip etc lol.

If you could do one thing in the world and have no repercussions, what would it be?

Get one of my loved ones out of the Justice system.

Love this series?
Check out all of the RAWalty interviewees at the bottom of this page.
Interested in being RAWalty? Submit your info in the sidebar!

5 tastes:

Bombchell said...

he's so hot! *blushes* awww him and his lady friend are gonna be such a cute couple!!!

(lol & i know this cuz every girl in the A is hot!!)

Unknown said...

rawr :D and he's a photographer? *fains* ;)

Hollywood said...

DAMNNN lool I think he is cute... very cute... lol

Unknown said...

Well heck he needs to contact me so we can set up for a shoot! lol..forreal

Delikate Rayne said...

Those ABS.... OMG... *dies*

and he is a photographer?!?!? How the hell does anyone concentrate?!?!?!